view my profile

alfredo: anders: beej: ces
drei: egai: han: ian: jaja
jc: josh: js: ket: lao
leslie: milky: pepito
ponpon: rina: rowell: suzie
tiara: vingaye: ynseng


YOU Expressions


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
identification

webbie

notes(smilies)



The Christian Counter
The Christian Counter




Christian Duty

23 October 2004

I heard Him calling me so I answered.

19-22 October. Together with the rest of the UP CRL delegates (UPCYMians and CYFers), I joined the SWAT training conducted by the Campus Crusade for Christ (CCC) at the World of Life, Bgy. Perez, Calauan, Laguna (infamous for its former mayor- Mayor Sanchez) .

In this spriritual warfare when time's running out, i need to acquire all sorts of weapons and learn how to use them to attack the enemy and to defend myself against its assaults. This camp gave me a
new ammunition and taught me how to fire it efficiently. Ultimately, it was not my strength which guided the attack but it was the power of the Holy Spirit.

I just found myself sharing His Gospel to someone I totally haven't known even before. I caught myself smiling several times as I shared my Christian walk with that old woman. I didn't realize until that time that I had been repressing myself the joy of sharing my awesome relationship with Him to the people around me. Now, I feel free!

I prayed for spiritual growth. Indeed, he gave me that and with it was greater responsibility.

This is my Christian duty and I implore you fellow believers to let yourselves be used by Him.

exhaled by milbenski at 8:05 AM | 0 comments

0 burp(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

                                                                                                   

                                                                                                       

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com