view my profile

alfredo: anders: beej: ces
drei: egai: han: ian: jaja
jc: josh: js: ket: lao
leslie: milky: pepito
ponpon: rina: rowell: suzie
tiara: vingaye: ynseng


YOU Expressions


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
identification

webbie

notes(smilies)



The Christian Counter
The Christian Counter




Isko na naman

12 November 2004

Talk about starting my day weird. First, I woke up real early today at around 6:30. I bathed for only 10 minutes. Then, I was ready to go at 6:50. WHOA!!! 20 minutes compared to the usual 1.5 hours preparation time.

The reason for this early and unusual start (besides the fact that Carlotta Toyota had to be out of Commonwealth by 7) was my return of the comeback as an Iskolar ng Bayan. YEAH!!! Am I hearing envious "buti pa sya..." from UP alumni and shrieks of unbelief from the magnas and summas (magna-nine years and summa-sampung taon nang nag-aaral)? Yes, I am studying again and no it's not a graduate course-- six units of ID (not Industrial Design but Interior Design).

Am I misleading my self? Did I just chicken out from real life and later sought for my comfort zone instead? But it feels good. Then again, one must not be dependent on feelings, right? (Why do I keep on contradicting myself?)

Anyway, I'm here at the infamous CASAA. Miss it like I do? It's relatively quiet here. I even saw one doing his quiet time and another taking his nap. This day seems to be full of weird unusual things which make me apprehensive yet overly excited.

One thing is for sure. God has a great plan for me that's why I'm back here. And it will be revealed I hope very soon. I'm doing all of these by faith.

May God bless me indeed.

exhaled by milbenski at 5:17 AM | 0 comments

0 burp(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

                                                                                                   

                                                                                                       

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com