view my profile

alfredo: anders: beej: ces
drei: egai: han: ian: jaja
jc: josh: js: ket: lao
leslie: milky: pepito
ponpon: rina: rowell: suzie
tiara: vingaye: ynseng


YOU Expressions


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
identification

webbie

notes(smilies)



The Christian Counter
The Christian Counter




Hibik at Himagsik Nina Victoria Lactaw

16 November 2004

Tomorrow is going to be the re-staging of this play at the Cultural Center of the Philippines (CCP- not Central Colleges of the Philippines) and I am going to be a part of it- i'll be one of the taumbayan .

How I got in? Well... I didn't have to audition, whatsoever. Sir Alex (the director) was looking for a bass and there I was at the right place and at the right time. It was indeed a blessing! Before that, I prayed for an activity that would keep me busy as I await the unfolding of God's plan.

I passively enjoyed every rehearsal. I had always sat at the far back side of the room (that of the CRL Choir room during music rehearsals and that of the Teatro Hermogenes Ylagan during play rehearsals) while I watched the professionals do their thing. Most of those times, I was in a trance caused by disbelief. I really never expected to be acting on stage (at least for this). All I wanted was to sing with the pit choir (just like Soul Singer's stint with the 2001 production of Fame the Musicale). I asked for something simple but God gave me something so grand! Let me just clear- I am not complaining.

It's going to be a big day, at least for an amateur like me. I'm oozing with excitement! I hope y'all could watch. I have my split-second "moments" but nothing fancy.

All of these are for God's greater glory.

exhaled by milbenski at 3:12 PM | 0 comments

0 burp(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

                                                                                                   

                                                                                                       

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com