view my profile

alfredo: anders: beej: ces
drei: egai: han: ian: jaja
jc: josh: js: ket: lao
leslie: milky: pepito
ponpon: rina: rowell: suzie
tiara: vingaye: ynseng


YOU Expressions


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
identification

webbie

notes(smilies)



The Christian Counter
The Christian Counter




Saying 'Hi' to Jordan (23)

19 November 2004

"In everything, give thanks!"

Thank you Lord for my 22nd year of existense.

You showered me with countless blessings: PHILEX Caravan, my graduation, my first job, air/water/land trips to different places (Camiguin, Misamis, Batangas, Mindoro), opportunities to explore other fields of interest (interior design, theater, photography), my mom, dad, sis, and nephew, new friends, deeper relationships with old friends, gastronomic adventures, music ministry (choir and band), Sean's first birthday, the rest of your creations, and so on.

With these, you allowed some things to happen to spice up my life: disagreements between me and my family at times, long wait for my first job, finding out that the job's not for me, feling lost after that, my rebellion, depression, death wish, nanay's cancer, plenty of temptaions, sins, and so much more.

Yeah. It has not all been smiles and laughters. There were moments when you shook me up were I was standing. Thank you for letting me cry out to you, cry on your shoulder, and be weak. If not for these spices, I would have not grown immensely as a person- more importantly as a Christian.

Now, I am 22. And I know that this year's journey is going to be one flavorful meal course-- sweet, sour, salty, bitter, and spicy... You are the Chef.

Onward to 23.

Big hug for my big dad!

;p

exhaled by milbenski at 9:38 AM | 0 comments

0 burp(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

                                                                                                   

                                                                                                       

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com