view my profile

alfredo: anders: beej: ces
drei: egai: han: ian: jaja
jc: josh: js: ket: lao
leslie: milky: pepito
ponpon: rina: rowell: suzie
tiara: vingaye: ynseng


YOU Expressions


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
identification

webbie

notes(smilies)



The Christian Counter
The Christian Counter




Hungry Young Puwets

22 December 2004

For the past two weeks, I have suffered from spiritual anorexia. I forcefully denied myself of nutritious meals but thrived on leftover and junk food alone. Now, I think I have ulcer.

Satan guffaws in victory but not too fast, cunning a**hole!

The desire to eat and be fed has not left me. I must admit though that it felt good to be bad once again- even if it was only in thoughts. All those nights I cried for help camouflaged in a smirk or a cackle but really didn’t want any aid or attention.

My stomach growls in starvation. I shall eat once more and hope that this time the joy endures forever.

Thanks for your SILENCE!

exhaled by milbenski at 12:42 AM | 0 comments

0 burp(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

                                                                                                   

                                                                                                       

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com